Create an account
In order to shop the sale, you must first create an account.
To create your account, follow these steps:
- Click here to go to the Create Account page.
- Type in your first name where it says "First name."
- Type in your last name where it says "Last name."
- Type in your email address.
- Choose a password for your account. Make sure that your password is something secure that you remember.
- Retype your password.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you should follow the instructions on the screen.
After you've created your account, you will receive a site access key in your email inbox. Make sure to check your Junk and Spam folders. You will need this site access key in order to shop the sample sale.
Log into your account
When it's your time to shop, you will need to log into your account with the email and password you set up.
To log into your account, follow these steps:
- Click here to log in.
- Type in the email address you used to create your account.
- Type in the password you created.
- Click SIGN IN.
Once you have logged into your account, you should be able to shop the sale.
Forgot your password? Go to the log in page, and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "Reset your password" under the Create Account button.
Still need help?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 215-965-2286.